PUBLIC SPEAKING and PRESENTATION SKILLS COURSE
Course Duration: 6 months (weekly sessions)
|Noida Sec 62 (Hotel Park Ascent)||Monday (Evening)|
|Gurugram (Hotel Lemon Tree Premier)||Tuesday (Evening)|
|West Delhi (Hotel Raddison Blu, Paschim Vihar)||Wednesday (Evening)|
|Model Town||Friday (Evening)|
|Central Delhi (Radisson Blu, C.P.)||Saturday (Morning)|
|South Delhi (IAPPD, Sirifort Complex)||Saturday (Afternoon)|
|Dwarka (Hotel Radisson Blu)||Saturday (Evening)|
|North Delhi (AAIPS, Kamla Nagar)||Sunday (Morning)|
|Mayur Vihar (Hotel Fraser Suites)||Sunday (Afternoon)|
|Faridabad (Hotel Ginger)||Sunday (Evening)|
Why do we need Public Speaking Course?
Most of us, in some time of the life, have to speak before a group of people. Some people take this public speaking as an opportunity whereas others are likely to be anxious just with the thought of addressing a room full of audience.
You may be asked to deliver presentations to clients, speak at board meetings or conferences or address your colleagues in a group. The success or failure of your public speaking skills affects you and your organization. This course would help you to overcome all these difficulties and speak with confidence before huge audience.
Public Speaking course makes your experience of facing audience a positive one and helps you to deliver your message to the audience effectively in their interest.
Who is this course for?
This public speaking course is for employed, Self-Employed, Professionals (CAs, Drs, IT executives, etc) and all those who have to face public and want to build confidence.
Our Public Speaking Course is designed to meet the specific needs of our clients depending on their personal/organizational requirements and their existing skills. Public Speaking and Personality development Course includes:
- Preparation for public speaking like speeches, laptop presentations, award acceptance, award giving, impromptu speech.
- Use of visual aids in presentations
- How to start a talk, middle body and end the talk
- Making talk to convince
- How to become Master of Ceremonies
- How to develop sense of humor
- Memory building techniques
- Improving English
- Improving dressing sense
- Time management
- Table manners
- Group discussions
- Using voice modulation when public speaking: diction, intonation, rhythm and pacing
- Using gestures and non-verbal communication in public speaking
- Strategies for confidence building and removing anxiety of public speaking
Benefits of the Course
- Increased ability to overcome anxiety and nervousness when preparing for public speaking
- Increased confidence in public speaking
- Ability to control and use your voice in a more effective manner through voice modulation
- Ability to make quality speeches/presentations
- Improved English grammar, tenses and vocabulary and fluency in speaking
- Knowing new techniques to enhance your public speaking style
- More awareness of interpreting verbal and non-verbal signals to the audience
- Improved dressing sense
- This public speaking course trains you on convincing people to your point of view
- Making your meaning clear to the audience by keeping them focused on you and your message would be easier after this public speaking course
- Speak naturally, smoothly and fluently while all are watching you
- Making and maintaining eye contact with the audience
For more details, call +91-7834999292.